Harbor of Health (Closing April 1, 2015)
Location: Memphis Mud Island, 718 Harbor Bend Road, Memphis, TN 38103
Family Medicine - St. Francis Hospital
Location: 1301 Primacy Parkway, Memphis, TN 38119
Family Medicine - Tipton Center
Location: 1999 Hwy 51 South, Suite A, Covington, TN 38019
UT Medical Group's Department of Family Medicine is comprised of board-certified and board-eligible physicians and nurse practitioners.
Our mission is to improve the health and well being of the citizens of Tennessee and the surrounding region. This mission is accomplished through teaching, patient care, and scholarly activities. We provide high quality, comprehensive, accessible, and friendly individual and family healthcare in the home, community, and at our health care facilities. We make make quality health care convenient to you and your family.
We follow in the footsteps of the "Family Doctor" who can:
• Deliver a baby
• Provide newborn and lifelong care including preventive care
• Manage simple fractures and treat minor injuries
• Repair simple lacerations and remove skin lesions
• Manage most patient's hospital care
• Provide competent women's health care
• Be a trusted friend and confidant, and;
• When all else is done, comfort the dying
Patient care is our first concern. Whether you are in need of specialized diagnosis and care of a medical condition, or you simply need an annual physical exam, UT Medical Group has doctors to meet your needs. Our doctors can easily call on their colleagues in other specialties for consultation.