What Is Otolaryngology?
Otolaryngology is the surgical specialty dealing with diseases of the ear nose and throat. Board Certification is provided by the American Board of Otolaryngology. The American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery is the national organization of otolaryngologists.
UT Medical Group, Inc.'s Department of Otolaryngology specializes in the study of the ear, nose, throat and allied conditions. Using advanced surgical and clinical techniques, doctors are trained to provide comprehensive diagnosis and treatment of throat, mouth, tongue, and neck cancers.
Subspecialty areas of Otolaryngology include:
- Head and Neck Oncology
- General (Adult) Otolaryngology
- Microvascular Reconstructive Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- American Board of Otolaryngology
- National Institutes of Health - Hearing Disorders and Deafness
- Methodist Healthcast Link - Dr. Sandeep Samant talks about Trans Oral Robotic Surgery